Monday, June 17, 2013

Entwined with You by Sylvia Day



I bought the book I've known about for months
And fell in love with obsession (again).
 
I highly recommend Entwined with You by Sylvia Day
 
Eva Tramell and Gideon Cross.
 
A relationship so fucked up they couldn't even talk to each other. 
 
Well...not really
***********
 
Chapter 2
 
My thighs hit the mattress and I landed on my butt,
falling to my back with Gideon leaning over me.
He hitched me up with an arm banded around my back,
centering me on the bed before he settled atop me.
"Christ, I've missed you."
 
His skin was hot against my cool flesh, his weight so welcome
after the long nights without him.
 
"Eva. Let me..." He cupped my face, licking deep into my mouth.
"Let me love you."
 
"Please," I whispered.
 
My nails raked his back from shoulder to hips.
 
I couldn't contain the ferocious swell of emotion that needed release -
the love and the need, the anger and fear. And the pain.
God, the pain. I still felt it keenly.
I wanted to tear into him.
To punish as well as pleasure.
To make him experience some small measure of what I had
when he pushed me away.
 
I clutched at his hair, too impassioned to be gentle.
My legs wrapped around him, tightening, echoing my need to claim him.
Possess him.
 
"Gideon."
"I'm here, angel," he breathed, nibbling across my cleavage to my other breast.
 
And I was surrendering.
****************
 
 
 
Hi Handsome.